Antique Wing Back Chair, English, Edwardian, Armchair, Mahogany, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5410
This is an antique wing back chair, an English Edwardian armchair with mahogany frame dating to circa 1910.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Solidly constructed with a heavy mahogany frame
- Historically, professionally upholstered
Quality textile in serviceable condition - marks consistent with use as per images
- Raised on squat cabriole legs terminating in shaped pad feet
- Robust, square section rear legs
- Rising into classic, high wing back
- Featuring humped crest rail and scrolled arm terminals
A large and comfortable chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 84cm (33'')
Max Depth: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World