Antique Wing Back Armchair, Victorian Easy Chair, Late 19th Century, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5429
This is an antique wing back armchair, a late Victorian easy chair dating to the turn of the century c.1900.
- A large comfortable seat with loose feather filled cushion
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Finished in a quality pale, corded cloth ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- Riding upon solid brass castors all round
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous wings
A fine example of an antique wing back armchair. Ready to enjoy with textile showing marks consistent with careful use, or ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any décor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 112cm (44'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 53.25cm (21'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.