Antique Wing Back Armchair, Victorian Easy Chair, Late 19th Century, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5429
This is an antique wing back armchair, a late Victorian easy chair dating to the turn of the century c.1900.
- A large comfortable seat with loose feather filled cushion
- Traditionally stuffed and well sprung
- Finished in a quality pale, corded cloth ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- Riding upon solid brass castors all round
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous wings
A fine example of an antique wing back armchair. Ready to enjoy with textile showing marks consistent with careful use, or ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any décor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 112cm (44'')
Seat Width: 48cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 53.25cm (21'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World