Antique Wing Back Armchair, English, Victorian, Deep, Club Chair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5445
This is an antique wing back armchair. An English, Victorian, deep club chair dating to the end of the 19th century circa 1900.
- Classic proportions offering a broad and comfortable seat
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a quality cloth
- Minor wear commensurate with careful use
- Riding on castors all round with bun cup covers to the front
- Square section rear legs
- Featuring dish scrolled arm terminals
- Rising into oblique wing back with humped crest
A large and comfortable chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Depth: 96.5cm (38'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Seat Depth: 67cm (26.5'')
Seat Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World