Antique, Wing Back Armchair, English, Late Victorian, Chair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5902
This is an antique wing back armchair. An English, late Victorian chair dating to the turn of the 20th century circa 1900.
- A large comfortable seat with loose cushion
- Well sprung and professionally upholstered
- Finished in a claret velour cloth ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering
- Fabric showing signs of wear consistent with age
- Raised on squat cabriole legs to the front with swept, square section to the rear
- Standing upon carved ball and claw feet to the fore
- Solid and supportive frame featuring a deep, comfortable seat
- The well-padded back rises to a humped crest rail with generous wings
A timeless antique wing back armchair ready to enjoy or ripe for recovering in a cloth to compliment any décor. Solid joints and construction.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Height: 114cm (45'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World