Antique Wing Back Armchair, Edwardian Arm Chair, c.1910
Our Stock # R090
This is an antique wing back armchair dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Raised on stout, squat cabriole legs
- Terminating in well carved, talon and ball feet
- Swept, square section rear legs
- Generous proportions and a comfortable seat height
- Well sprung and stuffed frame beneath crimson patterned cloth
- Feather filled loose fit seat cushion
In good order offering a very comfortable seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.25cm (30")
Max Depth: 69cm (27")
Max Height: 112cm (44")
Seat Width: 52cm (20.5")
Seat Depth: 48.25cm (19")
Seat Height: 48.25cm (19")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World