Antique Wing-Back Arm Chair, English, Lounge, Fireside, Seat, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6838
This is an antique wing-back arm chair. An English, lounge or fireside seat, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- An inviting chair of comfort and attractive form
- Displays a desirable aged patina - some signs of wear and small marks present
- Later, high quality upholstery offers an array of golden tones
- Solid oak frame shows fine grain interest and dark caramel hues
Of generous proportion and pleasingly heavy
- Strong wing-back profile for ideal fireside placement
- Tall back affords a comfortable seating position
- Traditionally sprung, deep cushioned seat
- Further relaxation provided by the broad, rolled arms
- Woven silk-cotton upholstery with large foliate pattern, bordered with press-stud trim
- Scroll carvings decorate the transition from seat base to arms
- Scallop shell motif to the knees decorate the lower rail
- Raised upon superb ball and claw feet to the front with gently splayed square rear feet
This is an inviting antique wing-back arm chair, with attractive upholstery and fine carved details. Ready to be enjoyed, this chair is also a prime candidate to be reupholstered to taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 83.5cm (32.75'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 47.5cm (18.75'')
Seat Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World