Antique Wing Armchair, English, Barrel-Back, Seat, Chair, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.6941
This is an antique wing armchair. An English, barrel-back seat, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Presented ready for its final reupholstering
- Displaying a wonderfully patinated appearance
- Striking barrel-back with high wing arms
- Traditionally stuffed for comfortable relaxation
- The wings making it ideal for the fireside
- Hardwood frame offers enduring practicality
- Raised upon squat walnut cabriole legs to the front
- Tapered, square section rear legs
This is a superbly aged antique wing armchair, with copious decorative interest as is, or a fine candidate for professional upholstery to individual taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the fireside or specialist attention.
Max Width: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Max Depth: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Seat Width: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Seat Depth: 58.5cm (23'')
Seat Height: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World