Antique Wine Table, Mahogany, Burr Walnut, Inlay, Side, Marquetry, Regency, 1820
Our Stock # 18.7208
This is a superb antique wine table. An English, mahogany and burr walnut inlaid side table exuding superb marquetry, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Dashing wine table with fine figuring and superior craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany offers fine grain interest and rich russet hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Generous stocks of burr walnut inlaid to the top a sight to behold
- Distinctive petal shaped top with serpentine, fascinating form
- Tapered edge with raised tier frames the quality marquetry centrepiece
- Captivating burr and mellow caramel hues to the octagonal arrangement
- Eight pointed star to the centre with bookmatched quadrants and boxwood border
- Supported by a tall baluster column with broad carved bulb
- Standing upon a tri-form base in select mahogany stocks
- Squat cabriole legs with raised central band, terminating in gently rolled toes
This is a fascinating antique wine table, flamboyant in its craftsmanship and carefully selected wood grains. Sure to enhance any room, this striking example of Regency furniture is versatile and eye-catching. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World