Antique Wine Table, English, Victorian, Octagonal, Side, Rosewood, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5372
This is an antique wine table, an English, Victorian, octagonal, side table in rosewood dating to circa 1870.
- Crafted in select stocks of quality rosewood
- Good colour and grain interest in a lustrous wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Dished, octagonal top features an intricately relief carved border
- Well executed ripple edge cups enclose an intertwining foliate band
- The well figured centre panel presents an ample platform
- Raised on a stout turned stem with gadrooned bell flower cup
- A tripod of cabriole legs feature elaborate scroll detail
- Finished with an inverted finial decoration
An attractive table with minor deflection to the top. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 66cm (26'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World