Antique Wine Table, English, Regency, Mahogany, Tripod, Side, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 11.3355
This is an antique wine table, an English, Regency, mahogany tripod side table dating tot he early 19th century, circa 1830.
- Attractive top, showing quality grain and fine colour
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Presented in very good antique condition
- Delightfully crafted in quality mahogany
- Rising from a hyperboloid platform upon carved scroll feet
- Desirable, elegant, tapering, octagonal stem set within a turned collar
- Perfect as a wine, lamp or feature table
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Classic Regency period piece
A simply lovely period table to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you