Antique Wine Table, English, Regency, Mahogany, Tripod, Side, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 11.3355
This is an antique wine table, an English, Regency, mahogany tripod side table dating tot he early 19th century, circa 1830.
- Attractive top, showing quality grain and fine colour
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Presented in very good antique condition
- Delightfully crafted in quality mahogany
- Rising from a hyperboloid platform upon carved scroll feet
- Desirable, elegant, tapering, octagonal stem set within a turned collar
- Perfect as a wine, lamp or feature table
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Classic Regency period piece
A simply lovely period table to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.