Antique Wine Table, English, Regency, Mahogany, Side Table, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5466
This is an antique wine table, an English, Regency, mahogany side table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Attractive top, showing quality grain and fine colour
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Delightfully crafted in select mahogany
- Rising from a hyperboloid platform upon turned feet
- Elegant turned, tapering stem set within a turned collar
- Perfect as a wine, lamp or feature table
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Classic Regency period piece
A delightful period table to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World