Antique Wine Table, English, Regency, Circular, Side, Mahogany Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5224
This is an antique wine table, an English, Regency, circular, side table in mahogany dating to circa 1830.
- Crafted in select stocks of quality mahogany
- Good colour and grain interest in a lustrous wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Circular top with moulded edge detail over shallow apron
- Stout turned stem rising from a tripod of cabriole legs
- Standing upon bun feet and offering a solid and stable platform
An appealing and modest table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.