Antique Windsor Elbow Chair, Victorian Double Hoop Armchair, Elm, Ash c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5591
This is an antique Windsor elbow chair, a Victorian, double hoop armchair in elm and ash and dating to circa the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Classic English, country, elbow chair
- Triple fret-cut back splat over key hole lower
- Raked, bentwood back bow with six spindles for comfort
- Bow armrest raised on oblique turned spindles
- Generous, elm, saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by crinoline stretcher
A delightful antique Windsor elbow chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Seat Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World