Antique Windsor Chair, English, Beech, Armchair, Bergere, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.6258
This is an antique Windsor chair. An English, beech, Bergere armchair dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Classic bow back style with exuberant form
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Dark English beech with fine grain interest
- Quality, original tight cane to the seat
- Sinuous rail with serpentine arms ending in scroll detail
- Elegant spindle forms unite the arms with the seat base
- Bergere seat set within broad frame for support
- Raised upon turned baluster legs with spade feet and double-H stretchers
This is a wonderful antique Windsor armchair, resplendent with fine grain interest and appealing colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World