Antique Windsor Broad Arm Elbow Chair, English, Victorian, Elm, Ash, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5800
This is an antique Windsor broad arm elbow chair. An English, Yorkshire, Victorian, elm and ash armchair dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Classic English, country, elbow chair
- Delightful colour with a desirable aged patina
- Triple fret-cut back splat all in good proportion
- Raked, bentwood back bow with eight spindles for comfort
- Bow armrest raised on oblique turned spindles
- Generous, elm, saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by double 'H' stretcher
A delightful antique Windsor broad arm elbow chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68.5cm (27'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Seat Width: 38cm (15'')
Seat Depth: 45.75cm (18'')
Seat Height: 40cm (15.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World