Antique Windsor Armchair, Victorian, Yorkshire Broad Arm Elbow Chair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5302
This is an antique Windsor armchair, a Victorian, Yorkshire broad arm elbow chair in elm, ash and oak dating to circa 1900.
- Stunning chair in fine order throughout
- Classic pierced back splat repeated below the arm bow
- Raked, bentwood back bow with 8 spindles for comfort
- Scrolled armrests raised on oblique bobbin turned spindles
- Generous, elm, saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by recessed box stretcher
A super example of an antique Windsor armchair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 115cm (45.25'')
Seat Width: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World