Antique Windsor Armchair, Victorian, Country Kitchen, Stick Back, Elbow c.1850
Our Stock # 18.5405
This is an antique Windsor armchair, a Victorian, country kitchen, stick back elbow chair in elm and ash dating to circa 1850.
- Stunning chair in fine order throughout
- Classic pierced back splat above and below the arm bow
- Raked, bentwood back bow with six spindles for comfort
- Armrests raised on oblique ring turned spindles
- Generous, elm, saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by 'H' stretcher
A super example of an antique Windsor armchair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 106cm (41.75'')
Seat Width: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World