Antique Whatnot, English, Victorian, Rosewood, Corner Display Stand, c.1860
Our Stock # LFA-1732
This is an antique whatnot, an English, Victorian, rosewood display stand dating to c.1860.
- Attractive russet hues and grain interest
- Deep, lustrous finish to the polished rosewood
- Four, waterfall display tiers
- Well grained shelves, lipped over shaped aprons
- Each raised on well executed, barley twist risers
- Capped with turned finials
- The uppermost shelf featuring fretwork gallery back
- Raised on turned legs capped with finials
- A pleasing piece in good proportion
An attractive, good quality display stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 122cm (48'')
Upper: 26cm (10.25'')
Middle: 29cm (11.5'')
Lower: 32cm (12.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World