Antique Whatnot, English, Regency, Rosewood, Three Tier, Display Stand c.1820
Our Stock # 18.5461
This is an antique whatnot, an English, Regency, rosewood, three tier display stand dating the early 19th century circa 1820.
- Attractive, well figured rosewood, graduated shelves
- Serpentine display shelves in waterfall form
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Standing upon turned feet
- Shelves raised on barley twist and baluster turned spindles
- Capped with turned finials, fourth upper shelf historically removed
An appealing example offering a stable display space. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Lower Shelf: 29cm (11.5'')
Upper Shelf: 25cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World