Antique Whatnot, English, Burr Walnut, Four Tier Corner Display Stand Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5140
This is an antique whatnot, an English, Victorian, burr walnut, four tier, corner display stand dating the late 19th century circa 1880.
- Attractive, well figured, burr walnut, graduated shelves
- Subtly rounded edge profiles with an ebonised finish
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Standing upon turned feet
- Shelves raised on tapering, ring turned spindles
- Capped with mushroom finials
- Top shelf featuring a pierced fret gallery
An appealing example offering a stable display space. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Max Height: 135cm (53.25'')
Bottom Shelf Height: 30.5cm (12'')
Lower Shelf Height: 33cm (13'')
Upper Shelf Height: 28cm (11'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World