Antique Wardrobe, Victorian Mirrored Cupboard c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1613
This is a substantial antique wardrobe, Victorian mirrored cupboard, English c.1880.
- Walnut with burr walnut, chamfered field panels
- Good colour with attractive grain interest and an aged patina
- Carved frieze beneath generous crown moulding
- Raised on a continuous plinth base
- Burr walnut field panels framed in fluted walnut
- Carved shields featuring garlands and swags to upper panelsåÊ
- Central door fitted with an arched, bevel edged mirror plate
- Dressed with brass back-plates and drop handles operating twist catches
- Doors swinging on quality brass hingesåÊ
- Cupboards lined with floral print paper
- Hanging rail to double cupboard with additional hooks to both
- Single full width drawer in double cupboard, a pair of drawers to single
- Mahogany lined with brass drop handles
In fine order with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Width at Top: 148cm (58.25'')
Width at Base: 140cm (55'')
External Cupboard Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 210cm (82.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.