Antique Wardrobe, Victorian Mirrored Cupboard c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1613
This is a substantial antique wardrobe, Victorian mirrored cupboard, English c.1880.
- Walnut with burr walnut, chamfered field panels
- Good colour with attractive grain interest and an aged patina
- Carved frieze beneath generous crown moulding
- Raised on a continuous plinth base
- Burr walnut field panels framed in fluted walnut
- Carved shields featuring garlands and swags to upper panelsåÊ
- Central door fitted with an arched, bevel edged mirror plate
- Dressed with brass back-plates and drop handles operating twist catches
- Doors swinging on quality brass hingesåÊ
- Cupboards lined with floral print paper
- Hanging rail to double cupboard with additional hooks to both
- Single full width drawer in double cupboard, a pair of drawers to single
- Mahogany lined with brass drop handles
In fine order with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Width at Top: 148cm (58.25'')
Width at Base: 140cm (55'')
External Cupboard Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 210cm (82.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World