Antique Wardrobe, Maple and Co, English, Mahogany, Victorian, Art Nouveau C.1880
Our Stock # 18.5930
This is an antique mirrored wardrobe by Maple and Co. An English, Victorian mahogany cabinet in Art Nouveau taste dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Select cuts of mahogany display a rich, consistent colour throughout
- Shows fine grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Bevelled mirror plates in wonderful original condition with a light foxing
- Bearing the maker's mark; 'From Maple and Co Limited, London & Paris'
- Grand crown mouldings stand above each side of the wardrobe
- A field panel with foliate motif adorns each door
- Large mirrored doors flank an upper bulbous-glazed cabinet over mirror-back recess
- Over a suite of five graduated drawers arranged ‘2 over 3’
- Bright brass lock escutcheons and drop handles, working locks, key present
- Hanging rails and an upper shelf feature within each wardrobe
- Each drawer is crafted with fine dovetail joints
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base
This is an antique wardrobe from the renowned Maple & Co. Of solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 218cm (85.75'')
Max Depth: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Height: 221cm (87'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World