Antique Wardrobe, French Pine Compactum Cupboard Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3333
This is an antique wardrobe, a French provincial pine compactum cupboard dating to the early 20th century circa 1900.
- Attractive French provincial cabinet
- Pine with grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Arranged two doors over single full width drawer
- Raised on a turned bun feet
- Drawer dressed with turned wooden pulls
- Offering useful lower storage
- A pair of large field panel doors
- Iron lock, key absent with iron slide bolt
- Voluminous storage within and shaped pediment over
An attractive cupboard or wardrobe. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 124cm (48.75'')
Max Depth: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Height: 189.5cm (74.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.