Antique Wardrobe, English, Walnut, Compactum, Edwardian Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3226
This is an antique wardrobe in English walnut, a compactum dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship offering generous storage
- English walnut with burr walnut drawers fronts and panels
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on a continuous plinth base and capped with a deep crown moulding
- A pair of hanging cupboards, one featuring a lower drawer within
- The doors with bevel edged, domed topped mirror plates
- Carved foliate decoration above the mirrors
- Working locks and keys
- A central cupboard space with a pair of field panel doors
- Decorative carved panels & working lock and key
- Above a suite of '2 over 3' graduated drawers
- Dressed with pierced brass drop handles
A super wardrobe in very good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 186cm (73.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 209cm (82.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World