Antique Wardrobe, English, Walnut, Compactum, Edwardian Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3226
This is an antique wardrobe in English walnut, a compactum dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship offering generous storage
- English walnut with burr walnut drawers fronts and panels
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on a continuous plinth base and capped with a deep crown moulding
- A pair of hanging cupboards, one featuring a lower drawer within
- The doors with bevel edged, domed topped mirror plates
- Carved foliate decoration above the mirrors
- Working locks and keys
- A central cupboard space with a pair of field panel doors
- Decorative carved panels & working lock and key
- Above a suite of '2 over 3' graduated drawers
- Dressed with pierced brass drop handles
A super wardrobe in very good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 186cm (73.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 209cm (82.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.