Antique Wardrobe, English, Walnut, Art Deco, Vanity, Liberty of London, C.1920
Our Stock # 18.6346
This is an antique wardrobe. An English, walnut Art Deco linen cupboard with vanity mirror by Liberty of London, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- An interesting Art Deco piece by a renowned maker
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut with mellow caramel hues and fine grain interest
- Original glass plates in good order
- Decorated with a tiered crown moulding
- Field fascia panels in foliate relief pattern
- Upper gallery with generously sized mirror
- Dresser decorated with eye-catching, yellow ceramic tiles
- Wardrobe main compartment door dressed with inset, working brass lock - key present
- Drawer fronts feature small, brass loop handles
- Liberty of London maker's mark resplendent in enamel to inside of drawer
- Standing upon a continuous plinth base
This is an antique wardrobe by the renowned Liberty of London. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 168.5cm (66.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 193cm (76'')
Counter height 77cm (30.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World