Antique Wardrobe, English Oak Mirror Door Compactum Gothic Overtones Circa 1910
Our Stock # LFA-1520
This is an antique wardrobe, an English oak, mirror door compactum with gothic overtones dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive honey coloured oak displaying grain interest throughout
- Wisps of medullary rays evident through the lustrous wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with expertly carved decoration
- Crown moulding with sinuous foliate carved frieze
- Standing upon squat turned legs with bun feet all round
- A full width, fielded, deep lower drawer
- Dressed with brass drop handles
- A central cabinet door with original bevelled mirror plate
- Mirror plate displaying some wear visible as feint streaking
- Complete with working lock and key
- Inside a full width hanging rail with a suite of sliding hooks
- The door flanked by decorative panels
- The upper ones arched in classical form
- The lower divided into four shaped field panels
- A central relief carved knot at the centre point
An appealing mid-size wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 129.5cm (51'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 208.25cm (82'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World