Antique Wardrobe, Carved Mahogany, English, Compactum, Edwardian Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5003
This is an antique wardrobe in carved mahogany, an English compactum dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Craftsmanship in a quality dark mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Good consistent colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Deep crown moulding decorated with blind fret detail
- Raised on bracket feet with a swagged apron
- A pair of cupboard doors with hand bevelled, shaped mirror plates, carved foliate appliqué over
- Behind the working lock and key, hanging space with a lower drawer to one cupboard space
- A pair of shaped, field panel doors over mirror back shelf space below
- A compliment of four drawers feature geometric, blind fret decoration
- Dressed with ornate, gilt drop handles
A super wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 198cm (78'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 221cm (87'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World