Antique Wardrobe, Carved Mahogany, English, Compactum, Edwardian Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5003
This is an antique wardrobe in carved mahogany, an English compactum dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Craftsmanship in a quality dark mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Good consistent colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Deep crown moulding decorated with blind fret detail
- Raised on bracket feet with a swagged apron
- A pair of cupboard doors with hand bevelled, shaped mirror plates, carved foliate appliqué over
- Behind the working lock and key, hanging space with a lower drawer to one cupboard space
- A pair of shaped, field panel doors over mirror back shelf space below
- A compliment of four drawers feature geometric, blind fret decoration
- Dressed with ornate, gilt drop handles
A super wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 198cm (78'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 221cm (87'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.