Antique Wall Mounted Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Hanging Whatnot, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7711
This is an antique wall-mounted cabinet. An English, mahogany hanging whatnot, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Delightfully presented cabinet with fine craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina in good order
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues radiate beneath a wax polish finish
- Shaped upper gallery with double bow back stand
- Serpentine carving to sides flourish into a pair of small finials
- Generous middle gallery provides display potential to the whole
- Behind a pair of field cabinet doors resides a shelf interior - inset lock, key absent
- Attractive doors a dashing arrangement of chevron panels
- Drop pendant finials sit pleasantly beneath the whole
- Dressed to the rear with a pair of brass wall mounting brackets
- Label to rear for Edwards & Roberts of Wardour Street, London
This is an inviting antique wall-mounted cabinet, with delightful colour and craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to hang.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 17.5cm (7'')
Max Height: 90.5cm (35.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World