Antique Wall Mirror, English, Walnut, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1652
This is an antique wall mirror, English, walnut and dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- From renowned cabinet maker and retailer of fine furnishings G.H. Morton & Sons Ltd
- Out of Bold Street Liverpool, this firm supplied many of the cruise liners of the day
- This mirror a testament to the superior quality of their firm's furniture
- Beautifully made in English walnut with deep, rich honey tones
- Double edged mount with moulded edge detail
- Hand bevel edged mirror plate in good order
Carrying Morton's plate on the back and ideal as a hall or bedroom mirror. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.25cm (30'')
Max Depth: 6cm (2.25'')
Max Height: 114.5cm (45'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.