Antique Wall Mirror, English, Victorian Vanity, Walnut, Gilded Decoration c1880
Our Stock # 18.5341
This is an antique wall mirror, an English, Victorian vanity mirror in walnut with gilded decoration dating to circa 1880.
- A delightful, mid-sized wall mirror with regal overtones
- Sumptuous dark walnut highlighted with gilded decoration
- Surmounted by a scrolled pediment framing Prince of Wales feathers
- Quality mirror plate in good order framed in carved bead
- The ears and serpentine lower rail decorated with carved scrolled detail
- A seven strand tassel to the lower centre
An appealing antique wall mirror supplied with fixings ready to hang. Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Max Depth: 2.4cm (1'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.