Antique Wall Mirror, English, Victorian, Gilt Gesso, Overmantel, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5404
This is an antique wall mirror, an English Victorian, gilt gesso frame with later mirror plate, a 19th century overmantel mirror dating to circa 1850.
- A super period gilt gesso frame
- Victorian in the classical taste
- Decorated with scrolls, foliate detail and motif
- Ovular form with a pair of supporting plates
- Feather crest mount, beaded and bell flower trace
- Supporting mirrors featuring scrolled foliate framework
- Later mirror plate in very good order
- Complete with fittings ready to mount
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good antique order
A fine addition for any room in the home. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 105.5cm (41.5'')
Max Depth: 6cm (2.25'')
Max Height: 135cm (53.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.