Antique Verdure Tapestry, Continental, Textile, Wall, Decorative, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6585
This is an antique verdure tapestry. A Continental, textile wall-hanging decorative piece, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Classical verdure forest scene
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Woven textile in good order and displaying appealing natural colours
- Mounted on a wide wooden bar with small metal loops for wall hanging
- Generously sized at nearly 5' 7" long
- Lush forest scene in full bloom where a small river runs its course
- Populated by two grand storks, and a pair of playful Mallard ducks to the opposite side
- Naturally finished rear shows the craftsmanship of tapestry
This is an attractive antique verdure tapestry, with the classic forest scene. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 157.5cm (62'')
Max Height: 173.5cm (68.25'')
Hanging Rail Width: 172cm (67.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World