Antique Vanity Mirror, English, Oak, Mahogany, Dresser, Regency, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.6522
This is an antique vanity mirror. An English, oak and mahogany dresser mirror, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Pleasingly distressed mirror
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Oak frame with mahogany detail
- Original plate glass shows desirable foxing
- Articulated upon central axis
- Adjustment crown with relief foliate detail
- Mahogany fret banding decorates frame edge
- Raised upon a pair of shaped trestle feet
This is a fascinating antique mirror from the Regency period. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Height: 35.5cm (14'')
Mirror Plate Width: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Mirror Plate Height: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World