Antique Vanity Chest of Drawers, French, Marble Top, Mirror Back, Mahogany c1880
Our Stock # 18.5355
This is an antique vanity chest of drawers, a French, marble top, mirror back dressing table in mahogany and dating to the late 19th century circa 1880.
- A quality French vanity chest in select mahogany
- Beneath a well veined, thick, two tier marble top
- Backed with bevel-edged folding vanity mirrors
- The chest raised on carved legs united by a shaped apron
- The chest arranged '2 over 3' with twin panelled ends
- The oak lined drawers featuring shaped relief panels
- Dressed with ornate solid brass handles and escutcheons
- Brass locks present with keys absent
- The fine white marble top is in good condition
- Bracketed at either end and featuring a recess channel to the front
- A narrow shaped upper tier complimenting the mirror shape
- A suite of three shaped mirrors grace the cabinet
- Each having a broad, hand bevelled edge
- The outer two mirrors fold and benefit from a location catch when pushed back
A super antique vanity chest presented in good antique order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 126cm (49.5'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 196.5cm (77.25'')
Counter Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World