Antique Umbrella Stand, Arts and Crafts Stick Stand, English, Oak, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5113
This is an antique umbrella stand, an Arts and Crafts stick stand in English oak from the late 19th century circa 1890.
- Classic Arts & Crafts styling in English oak
- Good colour and grain interest with a wax polished finish
- Displaying ecclesiastical overtones
- Removable tin drip tray for convenience
- Rear upper and lower rails of serpentine form
- Central, pierced clover leaf decoration
- Ring turned rails terminate with turned roundels and divide space into three
- Side panels with pierced decoration extend to form feet
A modest piece with much appeal that remains very practical. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 18cm (7'')
Max Height: 66cm (26'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.