Antique Umbrella Stand, Arts and Crafts Stick Stand, English, Oak, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5113
This is an antique umbrella stand, an Arts and Crafts stick stand in English oak from the late 19th century circa 1890.
- Classic Arts & Crafts styling in English oak
- Good colour and grain interest with a wax polished finish
- Displaying ecclesiastical overtones
- Removable tin drip tray for convenience
- Rear upper and lower rails of serpentine form
- Central, pierced clover leaf decoration
- Ring turned rails terminate with turned roundels and divide space into three
- Side panels with pierced decoration extend to form feet
A modest piece with much appeal that remains very practical. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 18cm (7'')
Max Height: 66cm (26'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World