Antique Umbrella or Stick Stand, English, Victorian, Cast Iron, Hall, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5562
This is an antique umbrella or stick stand, an English, Victorian, cast iron, hall stand dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Beautifully cast in heavy iron with a later black painted finish
- Unusual to find with two drip trays
- Twin stand apertures for locating brollies and sticks
- Solid and robust suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Delightful crest rail featuring a bird within a hoop
- Flanked by a pair of scroll-mounted rosettes
- Reeded columns support a central cherub casting
- Lower stand raised on bracketed feet
A super antique umbrella or stick stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 28cm (11'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World