Antique Turners Chair, Victorian, Scottish, Oak, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 10.1794
This is an antique tuner's chair, a Victorian example with Scottish overtones, in oak and dating to circa 1900.
- Deep, dark and warm tones to the oak
- Desirable aged patina in a lustrous wax polished finish
- Stout stock with the legs three inches in diameter
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Ring turned with bobbin turned armrests
- Chip carved backrest featuring geometric shapes and flags
- Repeated on the back of the backrest
- Shaped brackets for extra support and decoration
A super example the Victorian's passion for revival furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65.5cm (25.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 87cm (34.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World