Antique Turkoman Rug, Middle Eastern, Woven Dozar, Decorative Carpet, Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.7605
This is an antique Turkoman rug. A Middle Eastern, woven decorative carpet, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Endearing antique rug with enthusiastic pattern detail
- Of dozar size at 120.5cm x 215cm (47.5" x 84.75")
- Displays a desirable aged patina with time-served wear and light sun fading
- Hand woven with a colourful palette in the distinctive Turkoman pattern
- Nine medallions decorate the centre upon a crimson red ground
- Twelve tramline borders with fascinating geometric patterns
- Dressed with bands of short tassels to each end
- Small repair to reverse to ensure more years of colourful decoration
This is a charming antique Turkoman rug, with light wear commensurate with decades of loving duty. Appealing colour with copious pattern details. Delivered ready to lay.
Max Width: 120.5cm (47.5'')
Max Depth: 0.5cm (.25'')
Max Height: 215cm (84.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World