Antique Turkoman Carpet, Caucasian, Hand Woven, Lounge, Hallway, Rug, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7353
This is an antique Turkoman carpet. A Caucasian, hand woven lounge or hallway rug, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Of close to Qali size at 172cm x 257cm (67.75" x 101.25")
- Displaying a desirable aged patina with minimal signs of wear under close inspection
- Hand-dyed in striking vermillion, the ground accentuated with blue and white threads
- Offers a pleasingly comfortable underfoot feel
- Three linked hexagonal gul to the centrepiece with sawtooth border
- Cockerel motif, tree of life icons and palmettes add further detail
- Tramline border in white with a geometric arrow pattern and smaller incidental borders to edges
- Bands of short, loose tassels decorate either end
This is an attractive antique Turkoman carpet, with rich colour and strong pattern detail. Delivered ready to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 172cm (67.75'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 257cm (101.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World