Antique Triptych Mirror, Italian, Gilt Gesso, Overmantle, Hanging, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.6512
This is an antique triptych mirror. An Italian, gilt gesso overmantle hanging mirror, dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Generously sized, attractive mirror
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Radiant gilt gesso in very good order
- Traditional, heavy plate glass displays coveted light foxing
- Ornate carving with bountiful relief details
- Scroll and foliate detail to entire frame
- Classic triptych style with a large 71cm (28") main mirror plate
- A pair of brass hanging loops for wall mounting
This is a wonderfully ornate antique mirror, with desirable Italian craftsmanship and foxing to mirror glass. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 119cm (46.75'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 61.5cm (24.25'')
Main Glass Width: 71cm (28")
Main Glass Height: 50cm (19.75")
Side Glass Width: 16.5cm (6.5")
Side Glass Height: 49cm (19.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World