Antique Trinket Box, English, Walnut, Inlay, Jewellery, Keepsake, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6423
This is an antique trinket box. An English, walnut inlaid jewellery or keepsake box, dating to the Victorian period circa 1870.
- Eye-catching with high appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Beautiful walnut stocks with fine grain interest
- Rich honey hues throughout to the wax polish finish
- Dome top with wonderful mother of pearl inlay within octagonal marquetry
- Bold bands of marquetry in boxwood and apple add further visual delight
- Working lock set within mother of pearl - key present
- Interior lined with vibrant crimson leather
This is a superb antique trinket box. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 27.5cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World