Antique Travel Trunk, English, Personal Carriage Chest, Hatbox, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6269
This is an antique travel trunk. An English, personal carriage chest or hatbox, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- A delightful trunk from the golden era of travel
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- In deep black - leather bound with contrasting brown trimwork
- Pinstripe interior provides an appealing contrast
- Leather carriage handle to the lid with brass hardware
- Pleasing, working brass lock escutcheon at the centre, key present with monogram pendant
- A pair of leather straps provide further security
- Dressed with fascinating, period travel labels
- Eye-catching label for the St. Gotthard Terminus in Lugano
- Further locations noted including Canada, Cape Town and Egypt
This is a charming, evocative antique travel trunk. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World