Antique Torchere, English, Oak, Candle Stand, Cotswold School, Arts And Crafts
Our Stock # 18.7511
This is an antique torchere. An English, oak candle stand in the manner of the Cotswold school or Arts & Crafts movement with ecclesiastical overtones, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Appealing light oak hues and attractive forms
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select light oak displays fine grain interest
- Mellow caramel hues presented beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Flared candle nozzle offers a maximum diameter of 8.5cm (3.25")
- Standing upon four distinctive arched feet with square cut toes
This is a charming antique torchere, with Arts and Crafts overtones in the manner of the Cotswold school. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to use.
Max Width: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Top Diameter: 14.5cm (5.75")
Candle Nozzle Diameter: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World