Antique Torchere, English, Mahogany, Jardiniere Stand, William IV Revival, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7374
This is an antique torchere. An English, mahogany jardiniere or plant stand in William IV revival taste, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Attractive, turned Victorian stand with William IV overtones
- Displays a desirable aged patina with signs of use under closer inspection
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest and deep russet hues beneath a wax polish finish
- Elegantly carved support of baluster form with reed carvings and acanthus bulb motif
- Tiered circular torchere stand suitable for lamps or jardiniere
- Carved collar decorated with foliate leaf decorations issuing reeded pilasters
- Gadrooned tapering baluster over square pedestal below
- Standing upon a canted base with gently concave fascia
This is a charming antique torchere, with dashing carved finish and deep hues. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the entrance hall or living room.
Max Width: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Max Depth: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World