Antique Tool Cupboard, Oak, Wall Hanging, Cabinet, Army and Navy, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.6784
This is an antique tool cupboard. An English, oak wall hanging cabinet by the Army and Navy Co-operative, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating tool cabinet with elegant craftsmanship
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Rich caramel hues to the wax polish finish
- Bold pediment surmount sitting above a pair of field panel doors
- Door dressed with an inset working lock — key present
- 14 Brass tool brackets offers a generous space for hanging hand tools
- Further storage to the interior of each door
- Two small drawers to the base with charming recessed brass pulls
- Small book within left-hand drawer - 'The Multum In Parvo Table Book'
- Maker's emblem to the interior reads 'Army & Navy Tool Cabinet'
- Original contents label on rear details the supplied tools in period
This is a quality wall mounted antique tool cupboard, with great patination and period appeal. As useful today as it was a hundred years ago, this would be a great addition to a country house shed or garage. Would serve wonderfully as a feature key cabinet, or kitchen spice arrangement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the storage.
Max Width: 38cm (15'')
Max Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Height: 66cm (26'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World