Antique Tool Chest, English, Victorian, Metal Bound, Mahogany, Trunk Circa 1900
Our Stock # LFA-1760
This is an antique tool chest, an English, Victorian, metal bound, mahogany trunk dating to circa 1900.
- Charming original finish displaying desirable, distressed character
- Metal bound and riveted for strength over good quality mahogany
- Iron loop handles to either end for ease of carrying
- Raised on skids to move easily and protect from moisture
- Steel lock present with key absent
- Lid lifts on brass hinging to reveal voluminous storage within
Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 43.25cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.