Antique Toiletry Case, English, Leather, Vanity Bag, Harrods, London, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7986
This is an antique toiletry case. An English, leather vanity bag by Harrods of London, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Presented in the signature Harrods' green
- Displays a desirable aged patina with original interior
- Quality, dark green leather with wonderfully aged patination
- Opening in two parts from the centre outwards
- Brass clasp to lid with push button mechanism - inset lock, key absent
- Useful leather carry handle to centre
- Interior fitted with internal bags and elastic sleeves, in a verdant green silk cotton
- Marked to case edges for Harrods, Ltd to one side, with London, SW opposite
This is a fascinating antique toiletry case, with great colour, associated with Harrods of London. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Depth: 22.5cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 20cm (7.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World