Antique Three Panel Wardrobe, English, Pine, Cupboard, Closet, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6829
This is an antique three-panel wardrobe. An English, pine cupboard or closet, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Delightful Victorian wardrobe with nice colour
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select pine shows fine grain interest and aged wax finish
- Graced with attractive, rich biscuit hues
- Wide crown moulding with tapering pitch stands above the whole
- Arranged as two outer doors with fixed centre panel
- Field panels with appealing dome tops and deep mouldings to each
- The doors dressed with wooden pulls and inset, brass-lined locks — key absent
- Brass hanging rail to the interior, running across the full width
- The wardrobe standing upon four squat bun feet
This is a charming antique three panel wardrobe, with a pleasing profile and great colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 142cm (56'')
Max Depth: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Height: 170.5cm (67.25'')
Height to Rail: 135.5cm (53.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World