Antique Telescope, Three Draw, Refractor, English Victorian, Spotter, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5089
This is an antique telescope, a three draw refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use. An English, Victorian spotter scope dating to circa 1880.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky. Supplied ready to enjoy.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Triple, brass, draw tubes blackened for stealth and in good order
- Offering a smooth draw action and easy focus
- 32mm, 1.5" achromatic objective lens
- Lens cap and swivel dust cover to flared eye cup
- Parallel, leather clad primary barrel with strap hooks, strap absent
- Supplied with an London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
An historic, period piece as good to use today as it was two hundred years ago.
Closed Length: 21.5cm (8.5'')
Max Drawn Length: 66cm (26'')
Objective Lens Diameter: 32m (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World