Antique Telescope, Three Draw, Refractor, English, Georgian, Dollond, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5769
This is an antique telescope, a three draw, terrestrial and astronomical, achromatic refractor. An English Georgian piece by Dollond dating to circa 1830.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Engraved 'Dollond London'
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Supplied with an London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
- Parallel, fruitwood primary barrel
- Triple, brass, draw tubes in good order – a few minor dings
- Offering a firm draw action and easy focus
- 33mm, 1.25" objective lens
- Swivel dust cover to flared eye cup
An historic, period piece as good to use today as it was two hundred years ago.
Closed Length: 17.5cm (7'')
Fully Drawn: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 33mm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World